Data Science Training in Bangalore
Learnbay Provides data science training in Bangalore from certified experts.Our data science courses helps you to learn various data analytics techniques Python,R,SAS and Tableau.Data Science Course content is designed by experts to match with the real world requirements for both beginner and advance level.Many real world problems and case studies are implemented throughout the course and discussed in the class with tons of assignments for practice.Course is best suitable for working professionals who are looking for classroom data science training in Bangalore and start their career in data science.We are rated as one of the best Institute for providing data science courses and training in Bangalore.
This course will benefit you to master data science skills and will help you to handle interview with more confidence if you are looking for job in data science domain.If you are a working professional and looking for classroom data science training in Bangalore to start your career in data science domain ,This course is best suited for you. View Updated Data Science Course Info
Data Science Course Features in Detail: Download Course Brochure & Content
Learnbay Data science course is especially designed for working professionals having experience in any other domain or technologies and wants to change domain to data analytics.Our Data science course features 200+ hours of Instructor led classroom data science training in Bangalore With Real Time Project And Job Assistance.Our data science training courses helps you to learn essential Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Skills which makes you job ready and Start your career in Data Science and Analytics Domain.All Our Instructors And Project Mentors are working as data scientist and have Real Time Industry experience.
Modules and Tools Covered in Data science Course:
Chat With Our Course Advisor Now
- Python For Data Science
- R Programming
- Statistics For Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Tensor-Flow & Deep Learning
- Time Series Forecasting
- Hadoop And Spark Analytics
- SQL And Mongodb
- Deployment of Machine Learning Algorithms Using Google Cloud ML Engine
- 12+ Real Time Industry Project
- Data Science Course Completion and Project Experience Certificate ( Industry accredited certifications )
- Resume Preparation And Interview guidance, Mock Interview
- Job Referrals and Placement Support
- 200+ hours of classroom data science training in Bangalore from Industry expert
- 12+ Real Time Industry Projects
- 300+ hours of coding Assignment & Case Studies
- Weekends and Weekdays data science courses for working professional
- One Year of Unlimited Flexi Classroom training Subscription
- Option To Attend Multiple Batches and Backup Class
- Option to attend online data science training as well.
- Lifetime Access To LMS and Recorded Sessions.
- Special Assistance To Non programming/Non Technical Domain.
- Job Referrals and Assistance Program.
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interview for data science domain
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Certification from Industry
- 0% EMI on Major Credit Card
- Card-less EMI(6 Months) Available(Subjected to Loan Approval)
Different Modes and Batch Schedule of data Science Training in Bangalore:
We provide Job Oriented Classroom data science training in Bangalore for working professionals With industry accredited certification ,Real Time Projects and Job Assistance.Apart from attending training classroom, you get option to attend training live online mode. We arrange a backup classes in case you have missed any sessions in your batch.Also ,Data science training subscription make sure that you have access to classroom sessions for one year.Recordings of the data science sessions are shared to you which will help you to revise the concepts.Lifetime Access of LMS is provided.Multiple batch option to choose from weekdays and Weekend sessions.
About Data Science training Courses in Bangalore by Learnbay
Data Science is a multidisciplinary field of study involving uncovering findings from unprocessed data. These data are used to mine and understand complex behaviours, customer trends, and business inferences. It’s all about unearthing hidden insights that can help enable businesses make smarter decisions.
Requirement of college freshers and working professionals is different.Working Professional having experience in any other domain need a course which includes relevant data science modules, data analytics tools and real time projects from multiple domains like finance, Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Pharma ,Retail.As a working Professional to change your domain to data science ,you need to be proficient in Python ,R, SAS, Tableau ,Tensor-flow and Machine Learning Concepts.We at Learnbay has designed our data science training in Bangalore which is suitable for professionals.We offer industry certification ,Real Time projects and job referrals to tier 1 companies and banks for data science roles.Course helps you to learn end to end data science concepts from python basics to Machine learning ,Deep learning techniques and Deployment of Machine learning models on Cloud using google cloud platform engine.
What is data science?
Its a Data-driven world out there. Companies are investing in data-driven technologies to reach their target audience. Be it AI or automation, the world is becoming smarter and the companies have to keep up with the world. As a matter of fact, companies are hiring Data Scientists, to generate valuable information from raw big data. According to a recent research by IBM, the demand for Data Scientists will increase by 28% by 2020. Data science is a boon to businesses, but why is it so?
Data science in recent years has created a huge impact in almost all the industries and sectors like banking, finance, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, retail etc.As a result data analytics and artificial intelligence became top priority in all the organisations. With advancement in technology ,there are terabytes of data that are being generated and collected over internet.These data are very useful for business if analysed properly.Data Analytics and data science helps to take business decision and predict the outcome by analysing the data.More advance techniques are machine learning ,Deep learning and artificial intelligence.
As data science is new domain and there is a shortage of resources in the field of Data science, finding a job is easier and its less difficult compared to any other domain and technologies.Assurance of Job is very much there in the Data Science domain. If you are very good data science, then there are many jobs available like data scientist ,Data Analyst ,Machine learning engineer, Artificial Intelligence engineer, Data engineer , Data Architect etc.
Why Data Science ? Job Opportunities And Career Options in data science domain.
With many job openings , the role of a data scientist has become the hottest job of the decade.Data Science Job roles and designations are the most predominant in the job market currently. Because they are ‘High Demand, Less Supply’. There are shortage of resources in data science domain. Because the salaries are higher compared to other domain and technologies. Because it is easy to start a career in data analytics and artificial intelligence.
How Learnbay Data Science training in Bangalore help you?
There are many institutes in Bangalore for data science and machine learning certification but We at Learnbay offers instructor led classroom data science training in Bangalore with industry accredited certifications, real time project and job assistance.Our instructors are industry experts and working as data scientist.Our data science course is designed for working professionals and apart from classroom ,its available in live online mode also so that in case you are not able to travel to classroom due to some issues ,you can attend the training in live online mode from your home. Learnbay provides you the practical and job oriented data science training in Bangalore with placement assistance which will help you to crack data science interview and start your career in this new domain.All the modules like Python programming, Statistics ,R, Machine learning are covered in depth with real time use cases and project.
Real Time Projects in Data Science course:
Project 1: Marketing Domain:
Customer Conversion / Segmentation
Problem: A bank Facing Challenges With Lead Conversion
Description: Identify the leads’ segments having a higher conversion ratio (lead to buying a product) so that organisation can specifically target these potential customers through additional channels and re-marketing.
Project 2 : Banking Domain
Credit Risk Analytics
Problem: efficiently build or validate in-house machine learning models for credit risk management.
Create a classifier that leverages financial information from bank accounts to estimate customer risk.
Project 3 : Project on Natural Language Processing
Problem : training a machine learning model that classifies a given line of text as belonging to one of the books/Articles. developing a machine learning model (deep learning preferred) for the same.
Project 4 : Price Analytics
This is data science project for Creating auto calculating pricing model
Problem: build an algorithm that automatically suggests the right product prices
Project 5 : Classifying Loan Application
Problem : Work With credit dataset using classification techniques like Decision Tree, Neural Networks etc to classify loan applications
Project 6 : Identify And Predict Customer churn in telecom industry
Description:Data science project to Understand the customer behaviour and reasons for churn.Apply multiple classification models to predict the customer churn in telecom industry
Project 7:Retail Domain
Data Science Project For Coupon Purchase Prediction Project
Description:Understand Retail Transactional Data set And Using past purchase and browsing behaviour of customers ,create a machine learning model which Predict which coupons a customer will buy in a given period of time.
Project 8 : Predict Credit Default
Description:predict borrowers chance of defaulting on credit loans by building a credit score prediction model.Develop a good prediction model for a bank so that they can provide maximum credit to individual without exceeding the risk threshold.
Project 9 : Manufacturing And Production
Data Science Project to Predict Internal Failures Using Production Line Dataset
Description:Understanding about Manufacturing domain and its failures. Use production line dataset to predict internal failures using thousands of measurements/tests made for each component along the assembly line
Project 10 : Insurance Purchase Prediction
Description:Predicting which insurance option the customer will choose.Building machine learning models and Using a customer’s shopping history, can you predict what policy they will end up choosing?
Project 11 : HR Analytics Employee Attrition & Performance
Description:Data Science project to Predict attrition of valuable employees of an organisation .
Project 12 : Implement Back-Propagation Algorithm for Classification Problems
Description:Implement Back-propagation Algorithm from scratch for classification problems.After this project you will have understanding of “How to apply the back-propagation algorithm to a real-world predictive modeling problem.”
All these 12 Projects are included in our data science course.
Why to opt for our data science training in Bangalore?
Bangalore is also known as Silicon Valley of India and is the major hub for IT companies.Since there are many companies from IT , consulting, Manufacturing ,Pharma industry there are many jobs available in Bangalore especially in IT industry compared to rest of India. So, If you are pursuing data science courses in Bangalore, you get more job opportunities and also you get a chance to get trained from experienced instructor and data scientists.So,Opting for Data science training in Bangalore is a good decision in terms of job opportunities and quality.
Note: Data Science Course Update : Tensor Flow And Deep Learning With Projects is added to data science Course
Who Should Attend:
Those who want to become master in data science and Data Analytics in R Programming.
Business Analysts who want to learn machine learning
Data Analysts who wants to improve their skills.
Developers aspiring to become data scientist.
Freshers/Experienced Professional,Managers,IT professional
Prerequisite For Data Science Course:
There is no prerequisite for this course.If you are new to data science, this course is best for you.Basic Understanding of statistics/Linear Algebra/Probability and R/Python will help.
Duration Of Course – 200+ Hours ( Around 6 months) Instructor led Classroom Training
Live Classroom data science training in Bangalore by industry experts Classes with 40% theory and 60% hands on Trainers having more than 10+ years of experience in multiple domains like finance,Healthcare ,Retails.Practical Approach With Mini Projects And Case studies.
Job Assistance And Placement Support After end of Course.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|Introduction to data science:|
- What is data Science? – Introduction.
- Importance of Data Science.Demand for Data Science Professional.
- Brief Introduction to Big data and Data Analytics.
- Lifecycle of data science.
- Tools and Technologies used in data Science.
- Business Intelligence vs Data Science.
- Role of a data scientist.
PART A – R PROGRAMMING BASICS
|1. Introduction to R|
- R Basics, background.
- Comprehensive R Archive Network
- Demo of Installing R On windows from CRAN Website
- Installing R Studios on Windows OS
- Setting Up R Workspace.
- Getting Help for R-How to use help system
- Installing Packages – Loading And Unloading Packages
|2. Starting with R : Getting familiar with basics|
- Operators in R – Arithmetic,Relational,Logical and Assignment Operators
- Variables,Types Of Variables,Using variables
- Conditional statements, if-else(),switch
- Loops: For Loops,While Loops,Using Break statement,Switch
|3. The R Programming Language- Data Types And Functions|
- Use R for simple maths, creating data objects from the keyword.
- How to make different type of data objects.
- Understand the various data types that the language supports.
- Introduction to Functions in R
- Types of data structures in R
- Arrays And Lists- Create Access the elements
- Vectors – Create Vectors, Vectorised Operations,Power of Vectorised Operations
- Matrices- Building the first matrices,Matrix Operations, Subsetting, visualising subset,Visualising with Matplot
- Factors – Creating a Factor
- Data Frames- create and filter data frames,Building And Merging data frames.
|4. Functions And Importing data into R|
- Function Overview – Naming Guidelines
- Arguments Matching,Function with Multiple Arguments
- Additional Arguments using Ellipsis,Lazy Evaluation
- Multiple Return Values
- Function as Objects,Anonymous Functions
- Importing and exporting Data into R- importing from files like excel, csv and minitab.
- Import from URL and excel Files
- Import from database.
|5. Data Descriptive Statistics,Tabulation,Distribution|
- Summary Statistics for Matrix Objects. apply() Command.
- Converting an Object into a Table Histograms, Stem and Leaf Plot, Density Function. Normal Distribution
|6. Graphics in R – Types of graphics|
- Bar Chart,Pie Chart,Histograms- Create and edit.
- Box Plots- Basics of Boxplots- Create and Edit
- Visualisation in R using ggplot2.
- More About Graphs: Adding Legends to Graphs Adding Text to Graphs, Orienting the Axis Label
PART B – INTRODUCTION TO SQL
|1. Introduction to SQL Server and RDBMS|
- Covers an overview of using relational databases.
- You’ll learn basic terminology used in future modules,
- SQL Server Management Studio is the primary tool used to create queries and manage objects in SQL Server databases
|2. SQL Operations|
- Single Table Queries – SELECT,WHERE,ORDER BY,Distinct,And ,OR
- Multiple Table Queries: INNER, SELF, CROSS, and OUTER, join, Left Join, Right Join
- Full Join, Union and MANY MORE…..
|3. SQL Advance -Operations|
- Data Aggregations and summarising the data
- Ranking Functions: Top-N Analysis
- Advanced SQL Queries for Analytics
PART C- PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE
|1. Python Programming Basics|
- Installing Jupyter Notebooks
- Python Overview
- Python 2.7 vs Python 3
- Python Identifiers
- Various Operators and Operators Precedence
- Getting input from User,Comments,Multi line Comments.
|2. Making Decisions And Loop Control|
- Simple if Statement, if-else Statement
- if-elif Statement.
- Introduction To while Loops.
- Introduction To for Loops,Using continue
- and break
|3. Python Data Types: List,Tuples,Dictionaries|
- Python Lists,Tuples,Dictionaries
- Accessing Values
- Basic Operations
- Indexing, Slicing, and Matrixes
- Built-in Functions & Methods
- Exercises on List,Tuples And Dictionary
|4. Functions And Modules|
- Introduction To Functions – Why
- Defining Functions
- Calling Functions
- Functions With Multiple Arguments.
- Anonymous Functions – Lambda
- Using Built-In Modules,User-Defined Modules,Module Namespaces,
- Iterators And Generators
|5. File I/O And Exceptional Handling|
- Opening and Closing Files
- open Function, file Object Attributes
- close() Method ,Read, write, seek.Exception handling, the try-finally Clause
- Raising an Exceptions,User-Defined Exceptions
- Regular Expression- Search and Replace
- Regular Expression Modifiers
- Regular Expression patterns, re module
| 6. Numpy|
- Introduction to numpy. Array Creation,Printing Arrays
- Basic Operations- Indexing, Slicing and Iterating
- Shape Manipulation – Changing shape, stacking and splitting of array
- Vector stacking
|7. Pandas And matplotlib|
- Introduction to Pandas
- Importing data into Python
- Pandas Data Frames,Indexing Data Frames ,Basic Operations With Data frame,Renaming Columns,Subletting and filtering a data frame.
- matplotlib – Introduction, plot(),Controlling Line Properties,Working with Multiple Figures,Histograms
PART D- INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS
|1. Fundamentals of Math and Probability|
- Basic understanding of linear algebra, matrices, vectors
- Addition and multiplication of matrices
- Fundamentals of Probability
- Probability distributed function and cumulative distributed function.
- Class Hand-on
- Problem solving using R for vector manipulation
- Problem solving for probability assignments
|2 Descriptive Statistics|
- Describe or summarise a set of data
- Measure of central tendency and measure of dispersion.
- The mean, median, mode, curtosis and skewness
- Computing Standard deviation and Variance.
- Types of distribution.
- Class Hands-on:
- 5 Point summary BoxPlot
- Histogram and Bar Chart
- Exploratory analytics R Methods
|3. Inferential Statistics|
- What is inferential statistics
- Different types of Sampling techniques
- Central Limit Theorem
- Point estimate and Interval estimate
- Creating confidence interval for population parameter
- Characteristics of Z-distribution
- Basics of Hypothesis Testing
- Type of test and rejection region
- Type of errors in Hypothesis resting, Type-l error and Type-ll errors
- P-Value and Z-Score Method
- T-Test, Analysis of variance(ANOVA)
- Analysis of Co variance(ANCOVA)
- Regression analysis in ANOVA
- Class Hands-on:
- Problem solving for C.L.T
- Problem solving Hypothesis Testing
- Problem solving for T-test, Z-score test
- Case study and model run for ANOVA, ANCOVA
|4. Hypothesis Testing|
- Hypothesis Testing
- Basics of Hypothesis Testing
- Type of test and Rejection Region
- Type o errors-Type 1 Errors,Type 2 Errors
- P value method,Z score Method
PART E- UNDERSTANDING AND IMPLEMENTING MACHINE LEARNING
|1. Introduction To Machine Learning|
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is the Challenge?
- Introduction to Supervised Learning,Unsupervised Learning
- What is Reinforcement Learning?
|2. Linear Regression|
- Introduction to Linear Regression
- Linear Regression with Multiple Variables
- Disadvantage of Linear Models
- Interpretation of Model Outputs
- Understanding Covariance and collinearity
- Understanding heteroscedasticity
- Case Study – Application of Linear Regression for Housing Price Prediction
|3. Logistic Regression|
- Introduction to Logistic Regression.– Why Logistic Regression .
- Introduce the notion of classification
- Cost function for logistic regression
- Application of logistic regression to multi-class classification.
- Confusion Matrix, Odd’s Ratio And ROC Curve
- Advantages And Disadvantages of Logistic Regression.
- Case Study:To classify an email as spam or not spam using logistic Regression.
|4. Decision Trees And Supervised Learning|
- Decision Tree – data set
- How to build decision tree?
- Understanding Kart Model
- Classification Rules- Overfitting Problem
- Stopping Criteria And Pruning
- How to Find final size of Trees?
- Model A decision Tree.
- Naive Bayes
- Random Forests and Support Vector Machines
- Interpretation of Model Outputs
- Case Study:
- 1 Business Case Study for Kart Model
- 2 Business Case Study for Random Forest
- 3 Business Case Study for SVM
|5. Unsupervised Learning|
- Hierarchical Clustering
- k-Means algorithm for clustering – groupings of unlabelled data points.
- Principal Component Analysis(PCA)- Data
Independent components analysis(ICA)
- Anomaly Detection
- Recommender System-collaborative filtering algorithm
- Case Study– Recommendation Engine for e-commerce/retail chain
|6. Introduction to Deep Learning|
- Neural Network
- Understanding Neural Network Model
- Understanding Tuning of Neural Network
- Case Study:
- Case study using Neural Network
|7. Natural language Processing|
- Introduction to natural Language Processing(NLP).
- Word Frequency Algorithms for NLP
- Sentiment Analysis
- Case Study :
- Twitter data analysis using NLP
|8. Apache Spark Analytics|
- What is Spark
- Introduction to Spark RDD
- Introduction to Spark SQL and Data-frames
- Using R-Spark for machine learning
- installation and configuration of Spark
- Hands on Spark RDD programming
- Hands on of Spark SQL and Data-frame programming
- Using R-Spark for machine learning programming
|9. Introduction to Tableau/Spotfire|
- Connecting to data source
- Creating dashboard pages
- How to create calculated columns
- Different charts
- Hands on on connecting data source and data cleansing
- Hands on various charts
- Hands on deployment of Predictive model in visualisation
PART F – Deep Learning And TensorFlow
1. Introduction to Deep Learning And Tensor Flow
- Neural Network
- Understanding Neural Network Model
- Simple Computation , Constants And Variables
- Types of file formats in TensorFlow
- Creating A Graph – Graph Visualisation
- Creating a Model – Logistic Regression Model Building
- TensorFlow Classification Examples
|2.Convolutional Neural Network(CNN)|
- Convolutional Layer Motivation
- Convolutional Layer Application
- Architecture of a CNN
- Pooling Layer Application
- Deep CNN
- Understanding and Visualising a CNN.
|3.Understanding Of TFLearn APIs |
- Getting Started With TFLearn
- High-Level API usage -Layers,
- Built-in Operations,Training and Evaluation – Customising the Training Process, Visualisation APIs
- Sequential And Functional Composition
- Fine tuning,
- Using TensorBoard with TFLearnProjects And Case StudiesBuilding a CNN for Image Classification
Certificates On successful Completion of Project And Assessment.
Data Science Course FAQ
Learnbay Offers job oriented and in-depth classroom data science certification course in Bangalore for working professionals.Course has all the relevant modules like Python ,R, SAS, Statistics, Machine Learning, Tensor-flow and Tableau with 12+ Real time Project and Job Assurance.With our data science training courses ,you are eligible for industry endorsed data analytics and Artificial Intelligence certification. We are rated as one of the best data science training provider in Bangalore.So,If you are a working professional and looking to move into data science and artificial intelligence domain, this course is best for you.
We provide classroom training at Below Location:
- Data science training in Bangalore(Marathahalli)
- Data Science training in Delhi
- Data science training in Pune
- Live Online Training( Virtual Classroom)
You have option to select weekdays and weekends batch.Bases on your preference you can opt and select training mode.
About Job Assurance:
We provide Job Assistance and job referrals to working professionals.Job Assistance comprise of interview preparation, Resume guidance, Mock interviews and Job Referral.
About Real Time Projects:
Data science course has 12+ real time project which helps you to get the real project experience and crack data science and data analytics interview.Please download course brochure to know more details about data science course modules and List of real time data science and Machine learning project.
Data science course is available on weekdays and weekends both.For weekends batch ,duration of course is 6 months. If you opt for weekdays batch, Course duration is 3.5 months.
These below modules are covered in the course:
- Python Programming For Data Science
- R for Analytics
- Advance Statistics For Data Science
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Deep Learning using Tensor-flow
- SAS and Time Series Forecasting
- Hadoop And Apache Spark Analytics
- SQL And Mongo-db
- Deployment of Machine Learning Algorithms Using Google Cloud ML Engine
- 12+ Real Time Project
- Industry endorsed Certificate for Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Interview Prep and Resume Guidance Session
- Job referrals and Job Assistance
Following Payment modes are available:
- Payment through Swipe Machine Using Credit card and Debit Card
- Online Payment using credit card,Debit card and Net banking
- Zero Cost EMI on Major Credit Card(HDFC, Axis, ICICI,Citibank, American express)
- Interest Free Card-less EMI with third party vendor(Subjected to loan Approval)
Apart from classroom data science training in Bangalore , we offer live online training option as well so that if you are not able to come to classroom ,you can attend live training from your home.In our live online session ,you can ask your queries and doubts online.
We provide you option to attend multiple batches so you will get a backup class for your missed session.Apart from live backup class , we provide class recordings which will help you to revise the sessions after your class
What is the job role of a Data Scientist?
A Data Scientist has a vital role in providing direction to the uncategorised data. They provide business insights and information that is useful in framing business strategies. For the standard growth of a business, relevant use of data is pivotal. Simply put together, data scientists utilise their analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyse, and interpret large data sets.
Why study Data Science?
There are various reasons why learning Data Science is a must, however, there is one that can’t be left unnoticed. It’s in demand. We can go by the book or be unconventional. When everyone is in a race to become a doctor or an engineer, a far-sighted person would be choosing to be a Data Scientist. The choice to become a data scientist is a choice for job security. We are living in an era where the world needs more data scientists, working for various sectors. Healthcare, food and nutrition, security, logistics etc. Since Data Science is spread across a broad spectrum, you can choose your own field of interest.
Various reasons to learn Data Science:
It’s a Data-driven world- Various top organisations of the world are turning to data analytics for help. If you have a business, you have competitors, and the competition is fierce. 77% of the top organisations of the world consider Data Analytics could aid their business and bring out the best in them. Data Scientists have a lot to offer to these organisations by delivering their analytical and encryption skills. Thus, it’s a good time to be a Data Scientist.
Spread across diverse industries- Various business sectors are being adaptive to data science. With the surge in incorporating machine learning, AI operatives and data learning in businesses, you can freely choose your industry. Soon, data science will be known as the backbone of the company and being a part of the data scientists team, a privilege.
Be the part of the core team- Job dissatisfaction is majorly caused due to employees feeling detached to their company. There is a lack of dedication to the job and thus the employees lose interest in their field. Data scientists are expected to be linked with the core team of the company. They are meant to collaborate directly with the decision makers of the business. This will make you feel an integral part of the company. You as a Data Scientist must be heard, for the business to prosper. A classic example is the role of Mr. Ravi Vijayaraghavan, the head of Big Data analytics in bangalore at Flipkart. His goal is to drive more science and data driven decisions at Flipkart.
Tremendous growth rate- As a valued part of the company, you don’t just feel important but also contribute to your own growth. Data Science has recorded 6 times faster growth than the average growth rate of IT industry in the past couple of years, and is still growing. This might be a good time to choose a career that has a fast growth rate. You grow with the company.
Mind your career graph- You have dreams and aspirations that are the driving force in your life. Achieving each goal is a boost to your confidence and honestly, it will definitely reflect in your resume. From Data Engineer to Business Analyst, Visualisation Specialist to Machine Learning Expert, and Analytics Consultant to Solution Architect. Your growth at a steady pace is inevitable.
Opens up freelance opportunities- Learning something new always pays back. You might be in a creative field, a blogger or a traveller, studying data science can even be part of your hobby. Companies always prefer outsourcing to people as they are driven towards their work. You might not be at a desk, juggling data, but working for a freelancer for businesses. You can be a remote well-paid data scientist, working from any part of the world. That would probably be your dream job.
Improve other skills while learning Data Science- It is not just technical. You get to polish your non-technical skills and knowledge. While you learn data analytics/ science, you enhance your intellectual curiosity, Business acumen, Communication skills, teamwork etc. These non-technical developments will add to your cognitive strengths of working in a corporate environment.
Make a difference in the business- The data insights and information will help the company strategize better, thus generate revenues. It will be you who will be directly responsible to change the face of the company and make a difference. Your ability as a data scientist has the potential to exercise different mediums and look out for opportunities of growth.
There are endless opportunities that will grace your way if chosen to be a Data Scientist. These reasons are just enough to prove the point that learning big data analytics is just the beginning of a whole new career that is swooning the market for good. If you’re looking for data science training in Bangalore, look no further. Learnbay is the best institute providing Data Science courses in Bangalore.
Who should do this course?
Working professionals having experience in other domain and wanted to start career in data science and looking for classroom data science training in Bangalore can go for this course.
Which location data science trainings are available in classroom mode?
Data science training in Bangalore(Marathahalli)
Data science training in Pune(Viman Nagar)
Data science training in Delhi ( Gurgaon)
Data Science training in Bangalore(HSR)
Why Should you choose a career in Data Analytics in this era?
It enables you make more better and right decision.
It helps you to solve complex problems in easy way.
It is easy to measure the effects and after effects using data science.
It is more action oriented than theory.
It promises you best career ahead.
Can you become a data scientist ?
Answer is Yes, you can. Whether you are from commerce background or from science college, you can become specialist in data analytics. Professionals such as business analyst want to get growth in career. Any developer or programmer in software, regardless of the programming language they have command in. Freshers- just out of college or working professional.
What do you need to become an expert in data science ?
Are you passionate about growth in your career?
Do you love studying numbers ?
Do you enjoy solving problems ?
How to become data scientist?
You need to master Python Programming ,Statistics ,Machine Learning and learn tools like Tableau and Spark to become data scientist.Practical knowledge and experience on real time project is required to become proficient in data science techniques.
How Learnbay Data science certification course is different and unique from other institute?
Learnbay offers data science training in Bangalore with real time use-cases , accredited certification and job assurance.We have launched data science courses flexi classroom subscription especially designed for professionals so that you can learn data science course modules at your own pace in classroom.
Can i attend classroom training in Bangalore?
Yes, You can attend our classroom data science training in Bangalore at Marathahalli location.
Can i opt for live Online Mode for data science course?
Apart from classroom data science training in Bangalore, you can opt for live instructor led online training.
1. What are the profiles of Trainers?
Our Trainers have relevant industry experience and are working in MNC as data scientist.
2.How many Case studies and Projects are covered in the course?
Course has multiple case studies and mini Project.Our course is designed by industry experts.
Course features many real time problems.Please refer course content for more details.
3. Do i Need to carry my own laptop?What the the softwares required?
Yes,You need to carry your own laptop.To start with ,You need to install R And R studio installed in your system.
Both Of these are open source and in first class,trainer will help you to setup the environment in your system.
4. Can i Attend a Demo Session before enrolling for the course?
Of course,You can attend a Free live Demo Session before enrolling for the Course.
5. Are the session Online or Classroom?
We provide both live Online and classroom session.You can opt for online or classroom based on your
6. Will i Get Class Recording if i Enroll for Classroom Session?
Our live Classroom Sessions are recorded and after the session ,Class recording will be shared to you.