HOW TO BECOME DATA SCIENTIST?
“A data scientist is someone who is better at statistics than any software engineer and better at software engineering than any statistician.”
Data scientists are big data solver experts. Their role is to take an enormous mass of messy data points and apply their formidable skills in maths, statistics, and programming to organize data in a planned way. After that, they apply all their analytic powers, learned industry knowledge, contextual understanding, skepticism of existing assumptions to understand hidden solutions to all the business challenges. Through this blog, we will discuss all the related data science training programs, online data training programs in Bangalore and machine learning training in Bangalore to become the data scientists.
Data Scientist Responsibilities
• They usually conduct undirected research and solve unorganized patterns.
• To collect huge amounts of data from various internal and external sources.
• To apply sophisticated programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data which can be used to predict the upcoming challenges.
• Thoroughly extract the relevant data and refine it to give a better understanding of the concept.
• Examine data from a wide range of angles to undermine hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities.
• Devise data-driven solutions to the mysterious problems.
• They are experts in inventing new algorithms to solve problems and build new tools to automate work on a smooth pattern.
How to become Data Scientists?
Frankly speaking, you have 3 education options if someone is looking to make a career in data science and they are:
• Degrees and Graduate Certificates will simply provide you the structure, internships, networking and recognized academic qualifications for your resume. But the biggest disadvantage is that you it can cost you expensive and time-consuming.
• Online and classroom data science training is short and targeted. They allow you to complete projects on your own time and makes you structure your own academic path. Example – Learnbay data science training course will make you an expert in data science courses.
• Boot camps are intense and faster to complete than traditional degrees. But the biggest disadvantage of them is that won’t give you degree initials after your name.
Therefore, on can say that Online Data science training course is the perfect solution for making a career as a Data Scientist.
We would recommend you one of the best data science training course and machine learning training course available at Bangalore is at Learnbay.
Learnbay is a platform where one can learn from the leading experts in the industry. They basically organized a data science training course where one can learn various techniques such as R and Python programming,SQL Course . Course content is designed by the specialist data scientists which can be divided into beginner and advanced level. If someone is looking for data science training in Bangalore, Learnbay is the best option for them.
WHY CHOOSE LEARNBAY
• It has both option available that is online and Classroom mode for teaching data science course.
• Learn from the experts in this leading industry
• Intensive practical classes with 40% theory and 60% hands on.
• Experienced trainers available with more than 10+ years of experience in the leading domains like Finance, Healthcare, Retails.
• Practical Approach with Mini Projects and Case Studies so the students can handle the pressure of the real world.
• It has Job Assistance and Placement Support after the end of Course.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE DATA SCIENCE COURSE
One of the greatest advantages of this course is that you require no special skills beforehand to become a data scientist. Only basic understanding of statistics/Linear Algebra/Probability and R/Python will do the required job. So, what are you waiting for, start enrolling yourself to explore this amazing, bright and career defining field.
Here is the list of 7 best Machine Learning and Deep Learning Courses for Data science training that can help you to ace your career as Data Scientists.
• Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R in Data Science.
• Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks.
• Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp.
• Data Science and Machine Learning with Python.
• Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R.
• Scala and Spark for Big Data and Machine Learning.
• Artificial Intelligence: Reinforcement Learning in Python.
There is a vast job outlook and prospectus of the data scientist in the nearby future. In a survey of 2011 big data study, the famous McKinsey reported that by 2018 the United States could face a shortage of 130,000 to 200,000 data science analysists, so an effective training of Data Science will boom your career like never seen before growth, so one can plan to join the data science training to achiever greater heights in his career.
You can read “Why you should learn data Science” here….